We will distinguish ourselves by seeking excellence in our care of those most in need, clinical quality, physician satisfaction and team member engagement.Our Commitment to Results
We model our approach on the Health Care Criteria for Performance Excellence described in the Baldrige National Quality Program of the US Department of Commerce. We focus on both people and processes. By aligning our approach to improvement with the expectations we have of our team members, we can successfully implement our strategies and achieve results.
For our team members:
- The quality of patient care is our highest priority, thus we will exceed the service and care expectations of our patients and physicians.
- We will positively plan so that our future needs for talented team members are met,
We seek reliable, repeatable results-oriented processes and systems to accomplish organizational goals.
- Performance measurement is fact-based.
- Information technology is embraced for efficiency and to achieve outcomes.
- Centralization or standardization that adds value, reduces expenses or eliminates unnecessary redundancy.
We are organized to best use the gifts and talents of leaders and team members, always seeking to maximize productivity as we accomplish our goals.
- Our leaders have a sound understanding of the anticipated changes in our environment.
- Each leader has a strong commitment to our mission,
- Our organizational model is structured to enable us to better respond to future needs and opportunities.