Throughout our healthcare system, we are seeking to develop more innovative and integrated systems of care. This is reflected in our goal of seeking opportunities for transformation in current and new markets
- Research (clinical and benchmark) to validate outcomes or best practice.
- Partnerships and affiliations to leverage capital investment.
- Mergers, acquisitions, divestitures to best serve our mission and community.
- Relationships with physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners to increase access to clinical care as patient demands expand.
The Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System continues to invest in our communities through both investments in brick and mortar, as well as through successful programs, including:
Heart & Vascular Institute at Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center.
- New Community Health Center on the campus of the St. Francis Medical Center.
- Our Lady of the Lake Livingston opened in fall of 2012.
- LSU Health – The Cooperative Endeavor Agreement between the State of Louisiana, Louisiana State University and Our Lady of the Lake was finalized in 2013.
- Population health management and health and wellness services through Healthy Lives™.
Investments such as these ensure access to cost-effective healthcare services.