Exercise Tips for Your Busy Life
You're busy and barely find time for yourself now. How are you supposed to add exercise to your ever growing list?
Between balancing work, family time and personal time, it's hard to find time for exercise. Here are some ideas for a few small changes you can make to make time for exercise:
1. Skip one TV show a night. This means less time on the couch, which could give you 30 minutes to an hour of exercise time.
2. Make the most out of commercials. When you do watch TV, do sit-ups, push-ups, jumping jacks, etc. during commercials.
3. Take your dog for a walk. Instead of just letting him out, actually take him out and walk him around the neighborhood for 30 minutes. The walk will be good for both of you.
4. Keep track of your time. You may have more free time than you think so track your time for a few days and you may be able to see areas where you can squeeze in a workout.
5. Start a new after dinner routine and take a family walk after dinner.