If I had a kidney stone removed, can I get another one?
How much water and liquids should I drink every day? How do I know if I'm drinking enough? Is it okay to drink coffee, tea, or soft drinks?
What foods can I eat? What foods should I avoid?
- What types of protein can I eat?
- Can I have salt and other spices?
- Are fried foods or fatty foods okay?
- What vegetables and fruits should I eat?
- How much milk, eggs, cheese, and other dairy foods can I have?
Is it okay to take extra vitamins or minerals? How about herbal remedies?
What are the signs that I may have an infection?
Could I have a kidney stone and not have any symptoms?
Can I take medicines to keep kidney stones from coming back?
What surgeries can be done to treat my kidney stones?
What tests can be done to find out why I get kidney stones?
When should I call the doctor?